Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome

So I had a night at the bar with my co-worker Cynthia and our conversation was all about food and eating healthy. I got to thinking that in this day and age perhaps it would be nice to trade secrets or recipes or knowledge or whatever about food cooking, storing, growing, buying, anything about food. So these few people are the start to a food “thread” as it were called. To participate please just hit “reply all” to partake in conversation. You can just listen if you wish or actually contribute to the conversation. If you wish to change the email address that if on the thread you can do that to by copy and paste the addresses into your other account and reply all from there. If you want to add a person or persons to this thread please do so. It is always good to get conversation going about how to eat healthy or grow healthy or recipes involving either. I know I have friends that I have not included here because I don’t have their emails on this account and will probably switch accounts. If you need help changing the “thread” account then you can contact me directly and I will help you do that. Hope you all think this is a good idea and hope to hear from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment